31) A

1 – Correct
Aspiring can reduce the risk of further trouble after heart attack but it can also induce internal bleeding and carries a slight risk of cerebral haemorrhage. So it is a matter of balancing risks and benefits.

2 – Wrong
80% reach the threshold by 50. The other 20% do not. so we cannot conclude statement 2.

3 – Wrong
No information is given about the relative risk of heart attack in men aged 40 compared to men aged 50.

Since only statement 1 is correct, A is the answer.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s